- Our site is built using backwards compatible version of HTML5 and all pages have been checked and validated where ever possible according to W3C
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. For example, H1 tags are used for main article titles, H2 and H3 tags for subtitles and H4 for navigation titles and unordered lists for navigation items.
- The site has been built using cascading style sheets (CSS) and avoids using tables for layout.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes. This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- Users can resize text by using their browser, e.g. in IE8: View > Text size.
- If the browser or browsing device does not support style sheets the content of each page is still readable.
Resources and standards
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
HTML5 – W3C Working Draft 25 May 2011